First established in 1972, Envair is a private company .
With our many years of global experience, Envair have a proven ability for delivering high performance and cost effective solutions for specialist ultra-clean and containment engineering associated with primary & secondary pharma manufacture and biotechnology research to fully compliant GMP sterile drug dispensing and radioactive drug preparation.
Our comprehensive product ranges include simple and cost effective clean air cabinets, fume cupboards, safety cabinets and isolators (gloveboxes) right through to complex application-based isolators and large turnkey GMP projects.
A fully comprehensive maintenance, testing and parts service supports these activities to ensure a lifetime of trouble-free use.
Our commitment to right first time, one point of contact, customer satisfaction, quality, safety and innovation is the reason why Envair remains a market leader and the company of choice.
- 1972: Founded to manufacture laminar flow cabinets and design and build cleanrooms
- 1979: Entered the field of microbiological safety cabinets
- 1986: Entered the field of hospital pharmacy isolators
- 1992: Entered the field of pharmaceutical isolators for industry
- 2000: Awarded Design Council Millennium Products recognition for its innovative Micro-Iso product
- Company number: 05892537
- VAT number: 892 5122 16
- DUNS number: 516123036